Available used trucksDP 655 - 1989 - revisionato a nuovo
similar to the DP 705 WD
similar to the DP 705 WD
Perlini Dump Truck
DP 705 WD
The DP 705 WD maximizes savings, with its high 65 ton payload, low fuel consumptions and reduced downtimes, while offering outstanding performance with its great power and manouverability, and a powerful oil wet brakes system.
Model: MTU Detroit Diesel 12V - 2000 - TIER 2
Type: 4 cycle water cooled
Air system: Turbocharged with intercooler
N° of cylinders: 12
Bore x stroke: 130 x 150 mm
Displacement: 23.89 liters
Gross power SAE J1995: 567 kW (760 HP) at 2100 rpm
Max torque: 3309 Nm at 1350 rpm
Air filter: Dry type, heavy duty, with double elements, precleaner and dust indicator
Control: Electronic with DDEC IV system, real time diagnostic capability
Engine emissions meet 97/68 EC stage II regulations
Full automatic, planetary gear, multidisc clutches hydraulically activated and with electronic control.
Model: Allison H 6620A
Torque converter: 3 elements TC 683
Lock-up clutch: Automatically inserted; effective in all forward ranges
Mounting: Remote type
Shift control: Automatic - Electronic shift control
Gears: 6 speeds forward and two reverse.
Gear 1 2 3 4 5 6 R R2 Ratio 4,00 2,68 2,01 1,35 1,00 0,67 5,12 3,46
- PERFORMANCES (loaded)
Gear 1 2 3 4 5 6 R R2 Speed 10,00 15,00 20,00 29,60 40,00 59,70 7,80 11,50
Front: Original Perlini, fork type, oil pneumatic, independent with built-in shock absorber.
Stroke: 270 mm
Rear: Original Perlini, oil pneumatic, with double flexibility and built-in shock absorber.
Stroke: 270 mm
- DRIVE AXLE
Perlini heavy duty with single central reduction and built-in differential, full floating axle shafts and four-planetaries epicyclic train at the wheels.
Central reduction: 3,53:1
Epicyclic reduction: 5,78:1
Total reduction: 20,40:1
- STEERING - ISO 5010
Independent hydraulic system with twin double-acting cylinders and separate hydraulic circuit. An automatically activated electric pump inserted into the hydraulic circuit allows steering in case of power source failure.
Main pump discharge: 230 lt/min.
Maximum pressure of the circuit: 150 bar
Turing diameter: 22,0 m
Singly mounted at front and dually at rear, with interchangeable rims.
Standard E4 radial tire size: 24.00 x 35"
Standard rim size: 17.00 x 35"
- BRAKES - ISO 3450
Self-adjusting disc type, air over oil actuated with independent circuit.
Disc size: 710 x 32 mm
Sealed multiple disc oil wet brakes, cooled by forced oil circulation.
Brake surface: 81.600 cm²
Parking: Disc type, spring applied, pneumatic release, actuates on drive shift.
Disc diameter: 440 mm
Emergency: Due to the 2 separate circuits, braking is assured even in case of of failure of one circuit.
Rear brakes retarder: Air-over-oil, controlled by a lever inside the cab positioned on the steering column.
Standing braking power: 746 kW (1000 HP)
ABS: Anti-blocking system of wheels while braking. It assures truck control while braking, even on low grip surfaces.
ASR: Traction control. Automatically activating in case of skidding of the driving wheels, it grants the truck stability even on upward slopes with low grip sections.
- Box sectioned longitudinal members made of high yield strength steel plate, connected to each other by means of tubular cross members with special torsion-proof joints.
Two doors design, with control arrangement and driver's space conforming with EEC standards.
It rests flexibly on the frame by means of special rubber elements. Heat insulated and sound proofed, the cab is equipped with a comfortable weight-adjusting operator's seat, adjustable according to the driver's height/weight, an adjustable steering wheel and a complete, easily readable dash panel. Automatic air-conditioning system.
- DUMPING SYSTEM
Rear dumping by means of twin hoist cylinder, 2 stages, telescopic double acting, mounted outside the frame.
Hydraulic pump discharge: 400 liters/min.
Max pressure: About 150 bar
Insertion: Only during the unloading phase
Dumping time: about 16 sec.
- BODY STANDARD
Structure: Ribwork with dual slope bottom plate
Material: Special steel with high tensile strength (1250 N/mm²)
Brinell hardness: 400 HB
Body canopy: ROPS/FOPS ISO 3471 and ISO 3449
Floor: 25 mm
Front: 12 mm
Side: 10 mm
Struck: 30,5 m³
Heaped SAE2:1: 42,0 m³
Empty (standard body) 44.300 kg Payload 65.000 kg Gross vehicle weight 109.300 kg Weight allocation loaded empty Front 33% 48% Rear 67% 52%
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Tension: 24 V
Batteries: 4 batteries - 12 V, 176 Ah each
Alternator: 24 V - 100 A
- SERVICE CAPACITIES (liters)
Engine oil 94 Allison transmission oil 80 Drive axle oil 200 Dumping system and wet brakes oil 350 Steering system oil 60 Suspensions oil (total) 70 Cooling system oil 200 Fuel tank 700
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Electric starting engine
- Electronic powershift transmission
- Interchangeable front disc brakes
- Multiple disk oil wet brakes, also functioning as a retarder
- Parking disc brake
- Manoeuvre brake system
- Automatic central lubricating system
- Power steering system with emergency pump
- Dry air filters with clogging indicators
- Headlights with dimmer switch
- Directional signals and stop and tail lights
- Back up light and alarm
- Type-tested windshield with washer and wiper
- Body heating by means of exhaust smokes
- Rock ejectors and towing hook
- Locking system for lifted body
- Insulated and sound proofed cab
- Cushioned and adjustable operator's seat
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Tires Radial E4
- Air dryer on pneumatic system
- Monitor in cab for rear view
- Alternator - 100 A
- Right and left rear view mirrors
- Automatic air conditioning system
- Traction control system ABS / ASR
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Heavy duty body
- Engine pre-heating system
- Xenon lights
- Double fuel filter with water separator
- Engine pre-lubrification system (Prelub system)
- Engine oil quick discharge system (QuickEvac)
- Viscous air-sensing fan drive
- Emergency stopping system with external button
- Speed reduction on overloading
- Additional lights
- Front and side body canopy protection
- Mechanic tailgate
- On-board weighting system
- Rear view mirrors, heated
- Platform for cab access, left side
- Rapid fuel filling system
- AM/FM radio with cd and mp3 player
Vehicle conforming to ECC security compliance directives - 2006/42 ECC.